Opening period: Tuesday to Sunday
Closing period: Monday
Opening hours: 9：00 - 16：00 (16：00 No admittance)
Opening mode: Permanent exhibitions is for free
NO.1666, Yongshun Road, Changchun
1. Take free tickets to visit.
2. Tickets are limited in order to control the flow of the visit and ensure to visit quality.
3. Visit civilized and orderly, ask staff for help if you need.
4. Maintain public safety, no smoking; inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, apparatus under control and statutory dangerous goods are prohibited ; decline disheveled tour, drunk, mentally ill and pet carriers.
5. Care for the environment, do not spit, and throw the peel scraps of paper and other debris.
6. Keep quiet, no slapstick.
7. Care for public property; touching non-interactive participation artifacts and exhibits is not allowed; nor photographs or video is permitted without permission. Appropriate compensation is asked when you damage public property.
8. Valuables in your own custody.
The announcement of Jilin Province Museum’s opening for free
In order to implement the spirit of the Seventeenth Party Congress, to protect people's basic cultural rights and interests, and promote socialist cultural development and prosperity，Jilin Province Museum is open for free to the community all the year round from March 27, 2008 in accordance withthe notice of the National Museum and Memorial Hall‘s opening for free(the Propaganda  the 2nd) andthe unified deployment of Jilin Province .The announcement is as follows:
1. Object and Scope
The general public, minors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by adults or collective organization.
2. Opening Hours
9:00 - 16: 00 on every Tuesday to Sunday, every Monday (except national holidays) and the Lunar New Year's Eve closed throughout the day.
To ensure the safety of cultural relics and visit quality, viewers first register with identity cards, then take tickets to visit withinspecified time. Thefree tickets are limited because ofthe reception capacity of the Museum, one person a voucher which is only valid for the day.
4. Groups received
Reservation is necessarytwo days in advance when schools, conferences and other social groups and tourists (over 20) team visit,reservationnumber:0431 - 88,917,353, fax :0431-88911464
To avoid crowded, please make reasonable arrangements to visit in order to stagger the peak period.